Read the latest 'Coronavirus for Schools and other Educational Settings'.
Key Information: What Parents and Carers need to know.
Understanding who is 'Extrememly Clinically Vulnerable' - see the Government guidance.
The Government's recommended methods of 'Home Learning' for children.
Coronavirus Mental Health and Well-being Resources
Practical tips to help you look after your mental health and wellbeing.
Advice on looking after children and young people during the pandemic.
Advice about talking to your children about Coronavirus
Please view letters which are the key communications to parents and carers outlining provision and additional information during the Coronavirus pandemic. .
- April 2022 Letter from Head of School - Support and Thanks
- March 2022 Letter to Parents
- January 2022 Letter to Parents
- Coronavirus Update Letter for September 2021
- Re-Opening Letter - February 2021
- Education Provision Letter from Head of School 6th January 2021
- Letter to Parents/Carers from Mark Wilson - 6th November 2020
- Letter to Parents/Carers from Mark Wilson - 12th October 2020
- Letter to Parents/Carers from Mark Wilson - 22nd September 2020
- Welcome Back Letter from Head of School
- September 2020 Re-Opening Risk Assessment
- Transition in September Letter
- End of Year Letter July 2020
- Wellspring Update for September 30th June 2020
- Letter regarding September opening - 26th June
- FAQs for September Opening - 26th June
- Letter to Parents regarding provision - June 2020
- Letter to Parents/Carers on the 21st May 2020
- Information for Parents/Carers of Children returning to School - June 2020
- Reception Class Bubble Information Leaflet
- Nursery Class Bubble Information Leaflet
- Year 1 Class Bubble Information Leaflet
- Letter to Parents/Carers from Mark Wilson - 22nd May 2020
- Chromebook/ICT Acceptable Use Policy
- Letter to Parents/Carers from Mark Wilson - 15th May 2020
- Closure Letter - March 2020
Please view our 'Master Risk Assessment' to support the wider opening of school using the Government guidance and scientific documentation.
- July/September Risk Assessment COVID 19 Oakwell Rise Primary Academy
- October Risk Assessment COVID 19 Oakwell Rise Primary Academy
- COVID 19 Catch up Action Plan linked to Funding 2020-21
- November Risk Assessment COVID 19 Oakwell Rise Primary Academy
- COVID-19 January 2021 Risk Assessment
- Rapid Flow Test Risk Assessment January 2021
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment April 2021 Updated
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment September 2021
- Oakwell Rise Primary Academy Outbreak Management Plan Sept 2021
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment December 2021
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment December 2021 with January 2022 Updates
- Outbreak Management Plan January 2022