We are fortunate to provide the children with wonderful opportunities for outdoor learning which:
- Promotes a sense of confidence and well-being
- Provides opportunities for developing good relationships with others, through negotiation, taking turns and cooperation
- Provides safe and supervised opportunities for children to experience new challenges
- Supports children’s developing creativity and problem-solving skills
- Gives children contact with the natural world
Our children also take part in outdoor learning opportunities in our Wild Days. More information about the delivery of Wild Days can be found here.
You are very welcome to come and take a look at our fabulous outdoor space!