Making a Difference
Our Trust… Your Trust
Wellspring Academy Trust works for you. We are committed to adding value to your school, helping you to become even more effective by providing the tools, the resource and the freedom to achieve the very best for every child in your care. The Trust is your Trust… a vehicle for you to make the difference… an enabling force for you to release the potential in everyone… a pathway to sustainable, long-term success.
We want to help you become even better, every day. By working in partnership together, by freeing resources to make your money go further, by reducing administrative burdens, by investing in people, by connecting our learning communities, by building system capacity, by respecting individuality… We can make a difference.
CEO Wellspring Academy Trust
Wellspring Academy Trust is a community of academies. For more information regarding the Trust and other acadenies within the Trust, please visit the Wellspring Academy Trust website for up to date news and information.
All enquiries regarding the Trust involvement should be addressed to Natalie Hardman - Office Manager - or Mark Wilson - CEO:
Wellspring Academy Trust
Digital Media Centre
Main Line – Admin & HR: 01226 720 742
Finance: 01226 720 743
Governance: 01226 720 741
Business & Operations: 01226 720 744
Working for Wellspring Academy Trust
If you want to be part of a fantastic team who are committed to achieving fantastic things for pupils in Barnsley – we recommend you get in touch to discuss the possibilities.
We are always looking for experienced, enthusiastic, energetic and caring people to support us in our work. The ability to work well in a team is essential and a desire to go on to study to gain further qualifications including Qualified Teacher Status is highly desirable.
Our vacancies are advertised via Wellspring Academy Trust.
We also place Apprenticeship advertisements via the Find an Apprentice Service. For current vacancies, visit here.
If you would like to volunteer at the school, please complete the above application form and return to the school office.
Oakwell Rise Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We offer a range of programmes to support working in education:-
- Teacher Training Student Placement: we are partners to Sheffield Hallam University and Leeds Beckett University, supporting trainee teachers gaining their qualifications from EYFS to KS2.
- Barnsley College Apprenticeship Placements: we support college students in both Childcare and Health and Social Care with placements to support their learning in a Primary educational setting. These placements can last between 4 weeks to 4 months.
- Apprenticeships: we often support full-time apprenticeships in our EYFS or KS1 department. We currently have two apprenitces within the Oakwell Rise team.
- Josie Thirkwell Institure of Education: we support trainee teachers through placements for the ITT/School Direct programmes.
Oakwell Rise has been recognised for its contribution in supporting learners, gaining awards and certificates for:
- Dedication to Support Learning in Education
- Nomination of a member of staff for Mentor of the Year
- Appreciation Certificate
- Members of Talent United
Please contact one of our friendly staff in the office at Oakwell Rise Academy (01226 281943 or email@example.com) to enquire about possible roles at Oakwell Rise, or email Executive Principal, Sam Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss future opportunities within Wellspring Academy Trust.